Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hurry up and wait!

Screw the train.

I'm not a complainer, but SCREW AMTRAK. I just spent 20 hours on a train from New York to Chicago. This goddamn thing broke down THREE TIMES! THREE!! I had a window seat, which wasn't too bad, but I was also stuck next to a creepy German guy. This dude never spoke one word to me, but I know for sure he spoke English because he ordered beer at the snack car. All he did the whole time was read The Firm in German and snicker to himself. What the fudge!?

So now I sit in a random bar in Union Station Chicago, awaiting my 4-hour bus ride to Indy. Have a look:







I love being creepy in the corner.

That's all for now, kiddies. The next time you hear from me should be late, drunk, in a dingy motel room in East Indy. Let the games begin!

1 comment:

post-felix said...

Dude! Have a fanfuckintastic time and send my regards to Val. If I knew you had a layover at Union Station there I woulda' told you where to get lunch.

Cheeky liberal comment of the day: that's why Europe is so much better, their public transportation is excellent! (when not on strike 80% of the time)

Post-Felix