Friday, February 1, 2008

More SXSWy news.

I will be posting my own SXSW activities very soon, as well as the entire tour I'm taking part in. Aren't you excited? Unfortunately I'm talk to no one, so yes I am excited.

Anyways, here are a few more shows and showcases with some sweet bands:

Austin Chronicle says Okkervil River w/ Roky Erickson on the 12th @ Austin Music Hall.

Radar Recordings/Giant Step showcase:

March 16th @ Red 7

Russian Circles, Portugal The Man, Tera Melos, This Will Destroy You, Maps & Atlases, Caspian, Consider the Source, Junius, Adai, Coliseum, The Coma Recovery, Genghis Tron, Circle Takes the Square, The Grasshopper Lies Heavy

Hydrahead Records Showcase:

March 14th

Torche, Kayo Dot, Clouds, Everlovely Lightingheart, and more.


I'm thinking that conflicting shows are on their way, and hopefully nothing way too good will come head to head.


And since I already broke my promise last time, here's an especially awesome clip of Death live...somewhere.

No comments: