Saturday, October 18, 2008

Home stretch.

We're almost done with this tour. I'm glad, and I'm kinda not. I won't miss shit going wrong with the RV, like the battery dying in the middle of nowhere this morning. It will always be fun to travel and party in a different city every night, though.

I'm 26 tomorrow. I haven't been a "birthday" person in a long time, so other than getting some free drinks out of everyone, it's not that big a deal.

The best part about tomorrow is being in Asheville. We were there in April, and despite all the hippies it's cool. The venue has amazing food, and the show's promoter runs a great record shop in town. We have a day off the next day too, so there's some nice recovery/downtime before the final run of shows.

Looking forward to sleeping for 2 days straight and watching all the shows I DVR'd.

Happy Halloween.

No comments: