It's a long story. Here are some highlights:
- L.A., like I've said before, is fun to visit...but I would never, ever live here. People are on an other planet.
- Got to hang out with the dudes in Spindrift for a few days, which was cool. Check those dudes out.
- Went to get tires in the Valley, where our RV promptly stopped going into gear. This was fixed later, but wait, it's gets better.
- APTBS played some great shows in LA.
- Somewhere in the middle of the Arizona desert our engine caught fire, we waited 3 hours for a $550 tow to Phoenix, and the show in Tucson got canceled.
Rock and roll.
We're now holed up in a hotel room in Glendale, the Grand Ol' Traveling Party Palace a few miles away, awaiting repair. I think it's the transmission. But at this point...I'm ready to blow the bitch up.
Stay tuned! I'm sure it gets better. More whiskey, anyone?